Welcome to our website !

Real techniques duo fibre brush set!

By 12:55 , , , , , , , , , ,

A few days ago I nipped into the TK Maxx in town and found these duo fibre Real Techniques brushes. The set was only £16.99 so of course I had to pick it up! I've been wanting to try these brushes for a while as i'm a major fan of the good old Real Techniques brushes and so I've given them a little test ride to feed back to you.




Firstly, I love that they're black and white. This might seem like a silly little thing to mention, but they look lovely on my dressing table and that makes me a very happy chappy! The second thing that I noticed is the feel of them. They are incredibly soft and the bristles are so fine and fluffy that you can barely see the tip of the fibre. Therefore they of course feel glorious on your skin.





In terms of application I couldn't be happier. I will only be using them for powder make up of course, and instead of using the face powder brush for, well, face powder, i'll be using it for blush, as my good old powder brush from RT is a lot bigger and better for me. These brushes however, do make the application of my make up absolutely flawless and I will definitely be investing in more. I also want to give the newer Bold metals collection a try as well.

Have any of you tried these? What do you think?

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' !

Ciao Bella
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments