Welcome to our website !

My first fashion film!

By 15:52 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

As some of you may know, I am currently a second year on a BA Hons fashion degree, and in my latest module, we were asked to create a fashion film and a photoshoot relating to our design module. my group and I decided to get some of our final garments made to shoot, and while we were concentrating on this, I asked film maker Robert Doran to film our fashion film. He agreed and we all set of to Shipley Bridge in Devon to create this little beauty! Let me know what you think, enjoy!


                 
              The Bridget Collection - AW 16 17 (Fashion Film) from Robert Doran on Vimeo.


Filming and editing: Robert Doran
Model: Caitlin Brawn
Designers: Natasha Hutchins, Jo penney, Jess Hillon
Make up: Natasha Hutchins
Music by 'Daughter' (Warpaint, remix)

Thank you to everyone involved!!

Thats all for now!
Ciao Bella
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments