Welcome to our website !

Lusting over for Summer

By 15:13 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I'm so excited for Summer to start properly, and the lovely weather lately has got me looking at some clothes for warmer weather, i've found some gorgeous things and I can't wait for pay day (OK so student loan day, but i'm a fashion student, I can't help it!) to get my hands on some of them!




1. Grey box pleat scuba skirt from Pretty Little Thing
2. Striped sleeveless shirt from Warehouse
3. Powder blue shirt from Pretty Little Thing
4. Bodycon denim dress from Warehouse
5. Striped vest from Pretty Little Thing
6. Striped cami (with extra straps) from Warehouse

Quite clearly i'm loving the blue hues at the moment!
What are you loving for Summer?

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' (links in the sidebar)
Ciao Bella
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great picks, I love the look of 2 and 5 :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And most definitely, i'll be purchasing them pretty soon i think!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete