Welcome to our website !

Kayla Itsines BBG Wk 4 pre training

By 11:45 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

So I just finished my week 4 pre training on the Kayla Itsines BBG and now i'm onto the real, 12 week guide.

Although I don't quite feel strong enough to start the 12 week guide I'm going to give it a go and see how I get on. My knee has had some problems though, probably due to not taking Kaylas advice and stretching out properly, but I'll just keep an eye on it and keep going! As promised here's a before and after pic after just the 4 week pre training. Not the best comparison photo but I can definitely notice a difference!




I'll keep updating you on my progress and any new things I try or do! My latest guilty pleasure is the new Innocent super smoothies, especially the Cherry one! They are full of sugar which isn't great but they're a lovely treat to have when you're craving a bit of sugar !


What are your tips for when you're craving some sugar?

Don't forget to follow via Bloglovin in the sidebar!
Ciao Bella
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your body has changed so much, you looked beautiful before and you look beautiful now! Congratulations sweetheart on your progress!

    thecurvaceousvegan.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetheart!!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete