Welcome to our website !

My new Handmade Lingerie collection!

By 05:09 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


A few days ago I released a 3 set lingerie collection through Tashface Handmade which is now available to purchase!

The collection was photographed by the lovely Gemma Lock at Gemma Lock Photography up in Norwich, who gave a real ethereal and beautiful look to the lingerie and I couldn't be happier with the final outcome! Here are some of the final images:





The grey and black "FARROW" set is available to purchase here.
Photographer: Gemma Lock
Model: Jenni Bloom
Hair and Make up: Chloe Winslade





The nude and black "ARIA" set is available to purchase here.
Photographer: Gemma Lock
Model: Jenni Bloom
Hair and Make up: Chloe Winslade





The white "FLORENCE" set is available to purchase here.
Photographer: Gemma Lock
Model: Jenni Bloom
Hair and Make up: Chloe Winslade


So what do you think?

New styles will also be made soon and be available for sale on my Etsy! 
Check out my Instagram for first looks into new styles! @tashfaceeee
and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'! Link in sidebar.
That's all for now!
Ciao Bella
Tash
x



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was nominated for the liebster award, and now im nominating you, because i love your blog! http://littlebirdlifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/liebster-award-nomination.html ❤

    ReplyDelete