Welcome to our website !

What's in? Stripes.

By 18:00 , , , , , , , , , ,

Stripes. Everywhere. It's all I see when I'm Spring-time shopping. It feels weird calling it Spring with the weather still being so bitter cold, but the sun has in fact been peeking through, and I keep reminding myself that over here in the UK we almost always get a couple of nice weeks around Easter. *Fingers crossed*

So the breton stripe is always without fail a staple in the spring/summer months. It's just one of those things that makes you feel summery (and somewhat French), stripes and denim is a perfect mix and this year it has been pushed to a new level. The biggest store doing it this season seems to be Stradivarius. I can't get over their new in section, pinafores, denim, crisp white shirts and STRIPES galore, but you won't be disappointed. There's something for everyone, from the every day basics, to the new stripe colour ways. Here's what I'm into:





What are you guys thinking, are you into the stripes?

Don't forget to subscribe via Bloglovin'! Link in the sidebar.

Ciao bella
Tash

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments