Welcome to our website !

#warestyle - Letting the monochrome take over

By 12:10 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Firstly, let me just say that Warehouse's latest collections are on point! I'm completely loving everything that Warehouse are putting on to the high street at the minute. Although saying that, I am undecided on the 70's theme at the moment. Am I ready to take on the flares?

skirt £38, you can find this here. Blouse £42, available in store. Coat - SOLD OUT.

I picked up this squared blouse before Christmas and have just purchased this little a-line leather number as well, both from Warehouse, of course, and both black and white, of course. I also threw in my gorgeous grey longline coat from TK Maxx into the outfit to soften it up a bit and complete the look.

What do you think? Are you loving the latest pieces from Warehouse?

Don't forget to follow/subscribe via Bloglovin or email, links in the sidebar!


That's all for now,
Ciao bella!
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Loving this!


    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. Digging that shirt. (Do people still say digging?)

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I would love to be able to wear this for work! Rebecca | Rebecca Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I love that I wear Warehouse to work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning outfit! I love the skirt! Perfect

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete