Welcome to our website !

Pauls Boutique for Topshop!

By 05:54 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Now, from the title you might be thinking; "Paul's Boutique?!?! In Topshop?!?!?! That's not something I ever thought i'd hear!" but it is true, and the collection is gorgeous! I'm not one for Pauls Boutique, I normally do not like the brand, but this collection is right up my street!

Here's the collection:



I was contacted about the new collection and was sent a small interview (below) with Ram Khalif, the concession manager for the Topshop store holding the Pauls Boutique concession, featuring the gorgeous bags you see above!

                                                                      Life before Paul’s Boutique:
Even though I was enjoying working at Accessorize on Bond Street as the Assistant Manager, I always think of my life before Paul’s Boutique as pretty dull! My heart has always been in fashion accessories and consumer-facing roles,
 but there’s something special about the buzz surrounding this brand.

Why did you choose PB?
I felt like the brand really fitted with my personality. I’m quite outgoing and happy to chat to anyone and Paul’s Boutique bags are such conversation starters that I felt I’d be a good person to push sales and promote new lines. Plus, I like managing a team and think I’m firm but fair. The concession is a major part of day-to-day brand life so it’s something the team and myself take a lot of pride in.

Which Paul’s Boutique handbags are the bestsellers at Topshop?
The famous Maisy bag in patent nude and black are consistently popular. This is the same for the sales on the website too – it’s so timeless and classic so has wide appeal. Our current seasonal bestsellers include the Natasha tote in Blue/Black Ombre and the Leather Brooke (our highest price point at £195). The slouchy Porter bowler bag in black suede is up there too – it’s so chic and luxurious, yet works as a day-to-day essential.



What do you think? Did you like Pauls Boutique anyway, or would you convert to the dark side for this stunning collection?

Ciao Bella
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. great post the interview was a nice read, and those bags are totally lovely
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete