Welcome to our website !

CLOTHES SHOW LIVE 2014!!!

By 01:59 , , , , , , , , ,


I'm happy to say that I will be attending the Clothes Show Live again this year! I go almost every year, and although I went last year, I didn't blog about it. I had one of those bad blogger days, where your photos don't go right, you get in a huff and a puff about what you want to wear and you just need some retail therapy, so that's exactly what I did at last years Clothes Show, I shopped, however this year I will be there to blog. I hope to get some good photos of the catwalk to share with you all, and I may throw in a few outfit posts too!

Never been? Check out The Clothes Show Lives website here for more information about the show and the brands and celebrities that will be going!

I'll just leave you with this photo of mine from the 2012 show!



Ciao bella!
Tash

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments