Welcome to our website !

Introducing: Urban Bird Intimates by Molly Kempster!

By 12:55 , , , , , , , , ,


A little while ago I got talking to a lovely girl called Molly on Depop, as we both made clothes at the time we got chatting and she bought a few things of mine, and has now started making lingerie at Urban Bird Intimates, so of course I had a little peek and ended up buying the most gorgeous bra I ever did see.


This bra (above) is the one that I bought and the photo below is the newer version of the harness bra. Check out her instagram here.
I can honestly say that it is the most gorgeous piece of lingerie I have ever bought, so pretty and delicate. It is also perfectly made, I can't fault it! I'm  keeping my eyes peeled for the newest collection being released soon, keep an eye on her instagram for the release!

That's all for now!
Ciao bella 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments