Welcome to our website !

#Boottribe Which one are you?

By 11:20 , , , , , , ,



We're now finally starting to get into the swing of Autumn/Winter, even though the weather might not quite agree and is still trying to take its stand against the cold weather, and winter can only mean one thing. It's time to get the boots and coats out. But what #boottribe are you? Are you an ankle boot, knee high, or over the knee kinda gal'?

For me it USED to be a knee high, living in the country side I guess that kind of made sense, but not now! Now I can't get enough of the ankle boot!




Flat or heeled, this style is always sure to be a winner. I can't wait to pair a flat chelsea boot style with some cute socks for AW. I'm thinking glittery socks and black boots.




This black "Brando" pair from Duo Boots is perfect! You can get yourself a pair here. What do you think? Which #boottribe are you?

Ciao Bella
Tash
x




You Might Also Like

0 comments