Welcome to our website !

Glossybox September 2014!

By 11:35 , , , , , , , , , , ,

As you may have seen from a previous post of mine, I have re-signed up to Glossybox and also subscribed to "My little box". I decided to Glossybox another go after the amount of reviews I read on previous boxes. I stopped for a little while, purely because I think the contents in the box really lacked the luxury feel that Glossybox once had, however after this months (last months now, whoopsies!) box, I decided to stay subscribed and keep you updated!



In this box I received 3 full size products, which to be honest, is amazing for a beauty box! These were the ModelCo More brows fibre gel (RRP £14.95), the Nails Inc Westminster Bridge Matte Top Coat nail polish (RRP £12) and the Gosh Cosmetics silky cream blusher (RRP £6.99)
I was really impressed with these products as they are all make up products that I will use! I found that the colours all suited me perfectly.

I also recieved sachet samples of the SkinPep Enzyme and Acid peel gel and the eye cream. Gel RRP - £89.99, Cream RRP - £44.99. Now obviously these are very expensive and therefore i'm not expecting more than a sample. But they were great! I got a couple of goes out of one sachet meaning I got a proper try, and I actually LOVE the skin peel.

Last but definitely not least, I received the Loreal Mythic oil! This is great seeing as coming upto winter, my hair is going to need some extra tlc! 

Well done Glossybox, I'm keeping you for another month!


Did any of you get this box? What did you think? 

Ciao bella
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments