Welcome to our website !

OOTD - trench coat part 2 and my new suede handmade top!

By 12:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,

As you may have seen from my last post, I am in love with this long coat trend at the moment, so you can probably understand why I bought another one! This time I went for a sleeveless trench from good old Missguided, in black of course. I did want the cream originally, but it was sold out, however when I received the black I fell in love! 



I have also started to make these new faux suede split back tops in baby pink and will also be making new colours very soon! You can email me (link in sidebar) Contact me on depop: nhutchins1 or message me on facebook: www.facebook.com/tashfacehandmade to order one of these!



Jeans: Warehouse, Boots: Primark

What do you think about the sleeveless look?

Ciao bella
Tash
x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Tash you old bean! You're hair is looking so long. :0 Is it all yours?

    Digging the top, it's very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt's design! Can't wait to see your other creations. Loving the trench-coat trend this season! x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete