Welcome to our website !

OOTD featuring my new Trench coat from Boohoo!

By 08:28 , , , , , , , ,

This new phase of the "long coat" whether it be a duster coat, trench coat, or even a kimono excites me. I love the way a lovely long coat can completely transform a basic outfit into something a little bit more special and also how it can streamline your figure. This one I picked up from Boohoo.com is perfect. I normally can't wear muted colours like this because of how pale I am, however this one has just enough pink in it for me, without looking like good old friendly Casper!


Nevaeh Trench Coat (also comes in cream and black) Shoes and bag - Primark, High waisted Jeggings - Asos Crop top - Topshop

The best part about this coat, is how lightweight it is, so it's perfect for the weather we are having!



 What do you think, have you jumped on the "long coat" bandwagon?

Ciao Bella
Tash
x


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've been obsessing over long cardigans and kimonos! Seen them in all the top high street stores. Your coat looks stunning xx

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Especially your coat, the colour is so cute! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice coat! Love the pastel pink colour :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/london-fashion-week-ss15-ootd-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love the shape and colour on you.
    I definitely need one of these to add a touch of class to my wardrobe!

    x
    Littlemissboheme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete