Welcome to our website !

My littlebox: The Paris edition.

By 13:22 , , , , , , , ,

This month I signed up to "My little box" for £11 + £.3.95 P+P per month, and also re subscribed to Glossybox (This months review coming soon). I had never heard of My little box before but it looked interesting and so I thought I'd give it a go. This one isn't your generic beauty box, they love to throw a good bit of lifestyle in there and they also theme every months box, therefore when I saw this months theme was Paris I jumped at the chance to get one!!



In this box I received a laptop case, true to their style and design featuring another really sweet illustration, unfortunately this doesn't fit my laptop, but it was still a really nice idea, i've never seen that in a "beauty box" before.


In the lifestyle section I also recieved some really sweet stickers and a notebook. Now, onto the actual beauty products:


The beauty products came in this lovely little bag, this will be prefect to put all my hair bits and bobs in. I think its a good idea when beauty boxes use things like this to store the products rather than just putting them in the box. It gives you a little something extra to use, as well as the box itself, for storage!

I was really happy with the beauty products I recieved here. The first was a 30ml Laura Mercier foundation primer. I've had a chance to use this and I can honestly say it's a lovely primer and really does make my make up look flawless. The full size is 50ml and is £29, so a 30ml sample is a pretty good size considering the price of the box!

The second Item I recieved was a Nuxe multi purpose dry oil for face, body and hair. The bottle is glass and has a gold lid making it look very premium, and I would say it is a luxury product considering the price. The sample is only 10ml however the full size at 50ml is £28. Ihaven't had chance to try this yet however as it's only a teeny tiny sample i'm hoping I won't have to use much of it!

The last item I recieved is the "give me the light" complexion brightening pen by My little box themselves. I've noticed they do this in every box, and at first I was a little worried that it wouldn't be very good, as beauty box's own brand items aren't normally that great, but from what i've used of it, it is actually good and something I will actually use!!

So Bravo My little box, you've done well this time, and I will stay subscribed and find out what I get in the next box, have any of you tried this box?

That's all for now, ciao bella
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aww love the little Laura Mercier tube! xx

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is so cute! I really want to subscribe to it but i'm so worried about wasting my money on products i don't like/won't use :-(
    This definitely looks like the nicest subscription box i've seen though, thank you for sharing!
    Jocelyn x
    sxfehaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete