Welcome to our website !

Sophia Amoruso - #GIRLBOSS: Book review.

By 13:27 , , , , , , , , ,

I never thought I would do a book review, as mostly, I read magazines or books relating to my fashion degree (not because I don't like reading, but purely because I don't normally have the time!) However, I recently bought the book #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso, the founder and CEO of NastyGal and I thought I would share with you my thoughts on it.


Now, this is not a "get rich quick" or a "how to" book. So if that is what you're looking for it is not the book for you. She doesn't explain step by step what she did to get where she is. This book is an inspiring tale of her life and the obstacles that she had to overcome to get to where she is now. Amoruso talks openly about her life before owning NastyGal and how it all began, as well as giving you an in depth look about what it means to be a #BOSSBABE. In short, she won't tell you how to run your own company, but she will tell you challenges you may need to overcome, and the way that she has personally overcome them.

This book is truly inspiring and appears so "real", that's what I love about it. To be honest, even if you don't want to own your own business, this book will still teach you some life lessons and inspire you to get up and do something with your life, even if it isn't in the same direction Amoruso went!

All in all, I love it, I couldn't put it down, and I will definitely read it again when I start to get lazy or need some motivation, because I finished it at 12 o'clock at night, and still jumped out of bed ready to start making my orders!
What did you think?

Ciao bella
Tash
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments