Welcome to our website !

Something new and something blue

By 10:08 , , , , , , , , , , ,



Duster coats/throw on coats seem to be the new craze, so naturally, I decided to make myself one. You may have seen the lovely Kylie Jenner wearing the blue one from Asos, so I searched high and low for some baby blue fabric and found the most gorgeous tweed look, baby blue crepe. This is the final outcome:







Coat - Tashface handmade, Necklace - Phase 8 sale, Shirt - Topshop (old), Leggings - Zara sale.


I'm super pleased with the outcome of this and I will now be making them to order and to sell through my facebook page (linked above), depop (nhutchins1) or through email order (email in sidebar). Check out my instagram @tashfaceeee to keep updated with all my new items! 

What do you think of this duster coat trend?

Ciao bella,
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very nice look! And the background is just amazing!

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very lovely coat. :)

    www.mademoisellejosee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete