Welcome to our website !

Statement: "I'm addicted to shopping!" Response: "it was in the sale though right?"

By 10:24 , , , , ,

Today I have come to the conclusion that I am addicted to shopping. I just can't help it. The sales are just so good at the moment!! Now, it's no surprise that I'm a bit of a winter person. I much prefer the fashion in Autumn/winter and i'm a firm believer in wearing black and white as much as physically possible, so when I stumbled onto the Asos sale I got a bit excited and bought some new bits ready for when I start back to Uni the end of September. (I plan for winter quite clearly, I do not plan for summer.)

Duster coat asos, boots asos.

This duster coat is pure perfection, I can't wait to get some outfit photos in this!



That's all for now!
Ciao Bella!
x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm the same, far prefer winter! Love the boots, will be nice to see the coat styled up too!

    Sam xo sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete