Welcome to our website !

Custom handmade Co ords/Two pieces, triangle bralet crop tops and halter crop tops

By 17:09 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Recently I started working on a small project, making co ord sets, triangle bralet crop tops in the style of Alexander Wang, and halter crop tops. From studying a fashion degree I thought that this would be a great way for me to continue sewing and working on my pattern cutting skills.

I downloaded "Depop", the app that lets you sell to people all over the world. I am so surprised with the reaction that I have had. I never expected it to get this popular! In the past few weeks alone I have made over 20 custom orders, and have another 20ish more orders!

Here's some examples of my work:




and heres an example of a very happy customer looking totally killer in the two tops I made her!!



If you want to check out what I make and for other styles and patterns check out my depop! username: nhutchins1
Or for any questions regarding my custom made clothes feel free to email me at the email address displayed in my sidebar! Hope you like them! 

That's all for now!
Ciao Bella

x




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow these are amazing, need to get the depop app, your stuff looks fab!
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look pretty good! I'm sure with more practice you'll be able to create ever more brilliant pieces! Good job :)

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you do a tutorial on theses xx

    ReplyDelete