Welcome to our website !

OOTD featuring Missguided

By 04:05 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



On Friday, just before the bank holiday weekend I had a cheeky look on the Missguided website and "accidently" purchased a couple of items, I lied, it was no accident. I bought the Vanessa lilac coat and the asymetric dogtooth skirt, both in a size 8 and I can tell you now, I am extremely happy. They fit like a glove and are of such good quality, especially considering the price! This coat is perfect for the weather at the moment, not too thick so you're not sweltering in the heat, but also not too thin so when that wind catches you, you don't freeze to death!

The amount of compliments I got on this coat was crazy!! Heres how I wore them:



Coat - Missguided Vanessa coat in lilac, Skirt - Missguided asymetric dogtooth skirt, Jumper - Primark old, you can get a similar one here, Shoes - Newlook old, Bag - SOUTH.




These photos were taken when I went to Totnes for my Uni project in fashion media and marketing, that place is so quirky! Have you ever been?!

Ciao Bella!
Tash 
x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely outfit, I love that dogtooth skirt and it looks lovely with the pink coat! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete