Welcome to our website !

Illustrations featuring Indian ink, watercolour, white chalk, white paint and wax resist.

By 05:23 , , , , , , , , , , ,

Just a quick post today, but I thought that I would show you some of my fashion illustrations using ink, watercolour, white chalk and white paint.







This was a completely new style for me. I'm so used to perfectionism and trying to create clean lines and shapes that I never thought I could create abstract, "messy" illustrations. I say "messy" very loosely, as I am extremely happy with the way they turned out and although this style never appealed to me before, I now love it and will continue to use it. Of course I will still continue to illustrate in the other styles that I enjoy as well, but this has added to my every growing list of techniques!








My favourites are the top 3, ink was used here along with the other materials, however on the bottom few watercolour was the main material. I think it's clear that ink works a lot better. I've now bought myself some to have another go!

That's all for now!
Ciao bella
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great illustrations - would NEVER be able to do this :p
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/paris.html

    ReplyDelete