Welcome to our website !

Clinique - Holy grail skincare

By 12:19 , , , , , , , , ,

I used Clinique a while back, and it gave me a horrendous allergic reaction, well, at least I thought it did. In fact it must have been something else I was using as I tried it again a few weeks back and it was amazing. After my skin suffering a major blow from MAC studio fix in which I broke out in some of the most horrendous spots, I decided to try a different foundation, Clinique even better. Within less than a week my skin cleared up and the foundation actually stayed on my skin, and didn't melt off like most other foundations i've tried!





The foundation worked so well, that I decided to test out the skincare and was stunned. This take the day off cleansing milk feels amazing on the skin, and really does get all my make up off, leaving my skin feeling fresh and soothed.

I haven't used much of Clinique's products, but I can definitely rate these two! Have you ever tried Clinique? What's your favourite product?

That's all for now!
Ciao Bella
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I use the Clinique take the day off balm and love it, really want to try the milk x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete