Welcome to our website !

The new magazine on the block!

By 15:32 , , , , , , ,



The new magazine on the block - Porter magazine from the lovely people down at Net-a-porter!





If you haven't picked up this magazine yet, I highly suggest that you do. I have a feeling this magazine is going to take the world by storm and be a massive rival for the likes of Vogue and Elle. Firstly let me just start off by saying hell yes to the fact that Gisele Bundchen is the cover star on this first issue. She looks phenomenal and this is what in fact led me to buy it in the first place. I then read that it was from the guys down at Net-a-porter and I fell in love instantly. 

For those of you that don't know, Net-a-porter is a website dedicated to finding the latest designer buys at the best prices imaginable. You can check out Net-a-porter here.

Here are some more images taken from the Net-a-porter website of some of the pages inside the magazine for all you hesitant people out there! 



 How beautiful is this image and the page layouts?


The editorials are just stunning.





Of course I still love my Vogue and Elle magazines, I guess this will be another magazine i'll be adding to my collection every issue!

That's all for now,
Ciao Bella
x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi,this is Alice.
    Are you intersted in reviewing nail art products?
    I look forward to your reply.
    If you are interested,please feel free to contact blog@bornprettystore.com
    Our online store:www.bornprettystore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooo! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Take a look on loreninwonderland.blogspot.com for the questions x

    ReplyDelete