Welcome to our website !

Debenhams Winter Style Challenge - competition entry!

By 17:13 , , , , , , , , , ,


Today my post is about my competition entry for the Debenhams winter style challenge. We were asked to create 2 moodboards, one being a party look and one being a casual daytime look that will both get you through the winter months, with a budget of £250 each.

Here is my party look: 


Total = £219. That leaves you with £31 to grab yourself a beautiful red lipstick and nail polish from Debenhams beauty section! 


For my party look I have chosen a stunning black Julien Macdonald jumpsuit. Now I know some of you may gasp at the thought of wearing a jumpsuit out, but a jumpsuit can look so effortlessly chic and much more stylish than a lot of dresses, plus, it's going to keep your legs warm, what else could you want?! I have chosen black and gold accessories to go with this outfit to keep it simple, and add a flash of glamour. Now all you need to do is paint your fingers, toes and lips with a flash of red and step out looking effortless and stylish!


and here is my casual winters day outfit:




Total = £188.50


This outfit is my casual winters day outfit, where you want to keep warm but of course look fashionable at the same time. 
No one can be seen without a pink coat this season and next, pink is the new black and pink coats are bang on trend, this one is stunning and being wool is sure to keep you warm. I then chose a pretty jaquard top to keep in with the pretty trend but toughened it up with pu leggings and some western style boots. The leggings will also be sure to keep you warm and on trend but look effortless, which is just what you want in winter. 

I don't know about you but I hate things flapping around in the wind during this season, so if you must add accessories, go for a simple snood. With over £60 money left over from the £250 budget you'll have no problem finding something nice!


That's all for now, please keep your fingers crossed for me!
Ciao Bella x



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love those Carvela shoes, the gold detail on them is stunning! Fingers crossed!

    Check out my giveaway on my most recent post!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete