Welcome to our website !

Instagram update!

By 15:09 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

So today I thought i'd do a quick update on some insty photos of things i've been loving and doing lately!



Top left to Top right: 1. I tried decorating my boring walls with a wooden hanger and all my necklaces as they're always in the way and I don't have anywhere to store them, I love the way it turned out!
2. My beautiful new necklace, and it was only £3 from Primarni!
3. I bought myself an acrylic nail kit and being my first time doing it, I was pretty impressed with how it turned out!
4. This whole outfit only cost me £27.98, WHAT. The fur gilet which i've of course spoken about before was a charity shop find for 99p, and this lush pink skirt was my latest charity shop find at again 99p!

Bottom left to right: 1. I. Love. Lula magazine. That's it. It's beautiful and the editorials are some of the best i've seen! 2. This was a mug that my boyfriends mum got me for christmas, it came as a set, his says "hello handsome." I think they're so cute!


Well that's all from me today, don't forget to check out my last post where I am doing a giveaway for 3 Ciate nail polishes! You can access this post here.

Ciao bella! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments