Welcome to our website !

My Ultimate Amsterdam Fashion Week Outfit!

By 10:57 , , , , , , , ,

Today I am doing a post on What I am wearing to Amsterdam Fashion Week as I was kindly invited to enter by the lovely team at Fashion Chick. If you don't know what Fashion Chick is, it is a fashion and style website, including blog posts, trend updates, style inspiration, and the best of it is you can shop through the website. Now I know you're probably thinking 'eh, shop? so what you can do that anywhere?' 
But no, not like this. Through Fashion Chick you can say what you want, and it will show you everything it possibly has on its site from all different shopping websites, making it easy to compare prices, items, whatever you want!!

So anyways, back to the post. Here are my ideas on what I am wearing to Amsterdam Fashion Week, this is of course, providing I don't think of anything better nearer the time (unlikely).


I've never been to Amsterdam, and providing all the rumours are true, January over there is COLD. So of course I don't want to be bounding around in a teeny tiny skirt barely able to walk, think of practicality as well as fashion people!! So first off I paired this Drop dead gorgeous jumpsuit from Topshop with a pair of stunning black and gold heels, and a black cossack hat, whoever said navy and black don't go? Obviously not me. A simple black skinny belt and gold statement necklace to finish this look off!

Second I paired a tight leather jacket with a lovely fur gilet over the top, the same shoes as previous, a pair of skinny tapered high waisted trousers, and of course, a fedora hat.

If you want to get this look, but don't want these exact items, get over to Fashion Chick and type in what you want, and it will give you hundreds of choices!! 

That's all for now,
Ciao Bella!
Tash x

If you want to enter this competition yourself do so here!! Good luck! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post, I really like the gilet! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, would you like to follow each other, let me know and I will follow u back dear
    XO

    ReplyDelete