Welcome to our website !

TK Maxx you did it again! My new Ralph Lauren riding jacket style blazer!

By 12:06 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Today is a good day. A very good day in fact. Me and my boyfriend were just looking round TK Maxx when he noticed a stunning Ralph Lauren shirt for himself, I then proceeded to moan about how I can never find anything decent in TK Maxx. I was wrong of course. I guess it's normally because the good things always get snapped up straight away, that and I clearly don't look properly!

I found this absolutely beautiful Ralph Lauren Riding Jacket style blazer. I didn't even look at the price, I just tried it on, and it was one of them moments where you find yourself in pure comfort, and you just don't want to take it off. Until I looked at the price, £100.....I just don't even have that kind of money to spend on a jacket!!!! But I just couldn't let go......I thought about all the reasons why I should get it, and ended up persuading myself. It's bad. I know, but what if I told you it was reduced from £620? Yeah, that's what I thought. Anyways, after faffing around for ages, my boyfriend decided to go halfs with me for an early christmas present, and the next thing I knew, it was mine!!!



The photos aren't the best because the lighting in my house it just shocking, but i'm so in love with this jacket!!! It is custom tailored and honestly, fits me like nothing ever has before. I think if you love something that much, you have to have it...right?

I've also put a lot of things on my Ebay, they all have 4 days left and most start at 99p, so grab a bargain here
That's all for now, let me know if you've ever found a bargain like this!!!
Ciao bella
x


You Might Also Like

1 comments