Welcome to our website !

My favourite pieces from the Isabel Marant collection for H&M

By 07:55 , , , , , , ,

So it's not new news to most of you that Isabel Marant is releasing a collection for H&M which comes to stores this week. For the most part I think the collection is beautiful, but it's not all personally things i'd wear. Some of it to me looks a little bit too old for me personally, don't get me wrong, they're all lovely items, but some things looked a bit work wear esque!

Here i've compiled a few images on my favourite items from the collection:




The jackets/coats are stunning, and this jumper looks so cosy and warm for the winter, and don't even get me started on the red leather trousers, they are one of my favourite items from the collection!
Personally, if I had to pick my two favourite, I would pick the bottom two, as they are just so classy and would go with everything!!


What do you guys think? Do you like the collaboration? What pieces do you like best?


Don't forget if you want to follow my Uni work and fashion illustration blog you can do so here!
That's all for now!
Ciao Bella,
Tash x








You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm not mad about this collection myself... When H&M do collaborations they're always amazing, bold and unique but this collection looks like something you can purchase in any high street store.. which kind of defeats the purpose :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pieces you've chosen, the burgundy/red jeans are defo on my list but I cba to queue up early morning for collections lol! great post :)
    Rara from RepeatPiece

    ReplyDelete