Welcome to our website !

Latest in beauty - The Glamour beauty edit and my new favourite product!

By 14:17 , , , , , , , , ,


I thought I would just do a quick post today to show you all what I received in my beauty box from latest in beauty this month. I purchased the Glamour beauty edit box for £14.95 I believe, and received a range of products that are simply brilliant!!





Here's what was included in the box:





This hd brows kit....I was actually in shock that this full size product was in the box! I would have preferred the other colour palette though!


I have used this Toni and Guy glamour hairspray before and it lasts AGES and it is brilliant, so I was super happy this was in the box, as it's handbag sized so perfect to take to uni, and this dry shampoo is good too and smells pretty nice, but I still prefer batiste! This doesn't make your hair as white as batiste though which is ideal for us dark haired ladies!


These eyelash curlers are so pretty, I love the Navy velvet handles!


A sample size of they're real mascara by Benefit is always good!!

Now surprisingly, this face oil by Balance Me, I thought was going to be my least favourite item in the box as I instantly thought ugh, my skin gets so oily already!! But I decided to try it out anyway to let you all know how it was, and honestly, it's my favourite item in the box!!!
It really is amazing, and I am so shocked! You basically apply it with the rollerball all over your skin after or instead of moisturiser. Now, I use this at night before bed, as it does make your skin look very shiny when you apply it, but this only lasts about an hour, then the oil soaks in while you sleep and you wake up with the most beautiful moisturised skin, this is a WIN for winter, I can't get enough of it!!!

And I also received the Maybelline baby lips, again, LOVE for winter! I've never had a lip balm that lasts so long!!!

I also have the birch box for this month, so I will update you all when i've taken some lovely photos for you all.

That's all for now,

Ciao Bella,

Tash, 
x



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I ordered a box lastweek! So excited for it to come! Great post
    Www.beautifullylaced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing box! always wanted to try the hd brows set x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that box is such a great value! So many of the other ones are just mini sizes.

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete