Welcome to our website !

THE Jacket.

By 14:19 , , , , , , , , , ,

Recently, a brand called Choies, you can check them out here, sent me this jacket, and I was a bit unsure at first about what the quality would be like and whether I would actually like it on me, as I'm a bit funny with shapes. I honestly believe that everything is out to get me, and trying to make me look completely out of proportion, but I can honestly say that this fit me perfectly and is so comfy and warm. Perfect for Winter when you're just not feeling a massive coat!!

I love the leather sleeves, and the contrast between fabric and texture, and I think that it makes a nice change from a standard leather jacket.

I will also say though that I am a size 8-10 and the size small fits me perfectly, however if I was any bigger at all, this would not have fit in the arms, as the arms are quite small.

The jacket is $75.99 and you can purchase this here, the top is a basic cami from Topshop and the jeans are joni jeans from Topshop, they can both be found here and here, and the boots are by daisy street and can be found here.


That's all for now!
Ciao Bella
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This jacket looks hot! Just love the details xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket! I think it looks gorgeous on you :)

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket looks lovely on you! I really like yours style :) followed you! hope you can check out my blog!:)
    www.trustinvogue.com xxx

    ReplyDelete