Welcome to our website !

Tag: Would you rather?

By 08:06 , , ,

Recently I've been tagged in this post by a few different people so I thought I may as well give it a go! I've never really done a tag before so why not!
 

Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses, or all your eyeshadows and palettes?

Definitely eyeshadows and palettes, I use them a lot but no where near as much as the other stuff!!

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again!
I want my hair to grow as it is!!

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink.  Definitely pink. Pink just looks better on me than peach!

If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I wish I could split it! But clothes, because I’m starting Uni soon and need some new clothes!

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick!!! Think of all the colours you can buy, plus I guess it’s just like a lipliner in a sense!

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
MAC, we don’t have Sephora here.

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Hmmmm, one eyeshadow colour as I don’t wear eyeshadow as often as lipstick!

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter in summer, it’s rarely hot here and I like layers in the winter anyways, so I’d just take layers off in the summer!

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark!!
I wear a lot of dark colours so that would be fine for me!

Rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Favourite lip as I find decent lipsticks easy to get hold of, but decent eye products are hard to come across.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Messy bun all the way, I don’t really wear ponytails.

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss. I hardly use it as it is!

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
 Oooosh hard, I would NEVER sharpie my eyebrows so I guess have none, and never leave the house.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish. I don’t actually wear it that often. I’m too impatient.
 
I tag you all to do this!! :) Ciao Bella
Tash x

You Might Also Like

0 comments