Welcome to our website !

NARS Sheer Glow review

By 15:15 , , , , , , , , ,

I am aware that there are numerous reviews on this product, it seems to be a holy grail product in the bloggersphere, and although i'm late on jumping on the bandwagon, I wanted to try it anyway, as I'm still searching for that perfect foundation. I mean I love my MAC, but recently I've had problems with it oxidising, so I thought i'd give myself a break and try something new, introducing, NARS Sheer Glow!

With a hefty price tag of £30.50, I was a little bit reluctant to try this as I just didn't want to part with that amount of cash, but i'm glad I did.
This foundation really does the job and looks flawless on first application. I would say that it is definitely a medium coverage as I find the coverage as good as my MAC Studio Fix, however it is buildable into a full coverage if you so wish.

Let me also say that my skin type is normal-combination-oily, if there ever was just a thing. I find my T-Zone get's oily throughout the day (mainly my chin and around the edges of my nose) and the rest of the time it is pretty normal, but this changes on a daily basis for me, I tend to change skin types every day! This foundation however adapts to this perfectly, I would say it isn't good for VERY oily skin as I found that it does seem to slip of my face a bit, even after using a primer.

Like I said, it does slip off my face a fair bit and seems to join in all the cracks in my skin after a few hours, which I guess is expected as I work in a hot environment, however as it is such a nice lightweight texture, I can just buff this in again and it will be absolutely fine.

I do find that it doesn't work well with a powder, but maybe that's just the powder i'm using, i'm not sure.
It does give my skin an extremely flawless finish though, and I think as soon as I get a setting spray it will be absolutely perfect!!


Any ideas of a good (non expensive) setting spray?! I'd love to know!

The colour I use is Mont Blanc, and I am between an NC15 and NW15 in MAC. 


That's all for now, I'd love to know of any good setting sprays you have used, and also any other holy grail foundations!!

Ciao Bella
Tash
x


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I haven't tried NARS before but I use MAC myself and Smashbox is great too! Great review. :)

    Sarah x
    http://www.herstyletto.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of curiousity, what powder did you use with it?

    I just can't get myself to use liquid foundation (I feel like it takes so much more effort than powder, and I don't need the coverage), but I loved Make up forever's HD foundation!

    -Anna
    Makeup 'n More By Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was using the Rimmel stay matte!!! I don't know whether it was just the powder because the foundation is so much nicer without it!! ahhh i wanna try muf hd!!! i have no idea what colour i would be though!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of this I am currently looking for a new foundation so might just give this a try :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the Liebster award, please check out my post http://hannlovesgnomes.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete