Welcome to our website !

A whole Primark outfit.

By 12:28 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

This whole outfit is Primark, and is quite frankly one of my favourite outfits for AW13. You've probably all seen the big fluffy jumpers floating around in the likes of Topshop and Asos at the moment, but Primark have just brought out their version into the store near me and I can tell you now, this is the comfiest and softest fluffy jumper I have tried on. I'm just a little worried about washing it, as I don't want it to come out the wash and all the fluff will have disappeared!! I'm thinking this could be a possible first day of Uni outfit:


The jumper was £10, Leggings were £7, Necklace was £4 and the boots were £20.
Not bad for a whole outfit if you ask me!! The leggings are also beautiful and the print is not clearly shown here so here it is close up:


The jumper also came in various colours. If I remember rightly I saw black, pink and blue.
I chose the cream because of how beautiful it looks with the leggings and whole outfit, and I also bought a black fluffy cardigan the other day (outfit post coming soon)
When I bought this I thought that it may be hard to style and considered maybe doing a way to wear post, so if you would like a "way to style fluffy jumpers" post, let me know in the comments and i'll be sure to do one.
That's all for now! 
Ciao Bella
Tash



x

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. This is an amazing outfit from primark you did really well i never seem to get a full outfit

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, primark seem to have some really nice things in at the moment. I especially love them leggings and boots!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww those boots are gorgeous! x

    pretty-filth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually love this outfit! It looks so nice. I'd like to see a how to style fluffy jumpers post as well please cause I think I'll end up looking like a little kid in them haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute and comfy looking outfit, love those boots! x

    http://likeafleur.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really comfortable! I also lve the leggings :D
    Alice x
    missalicethecamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outift! Nice boots. :)

    Sarah x
    http://herstyletto.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look you have put together from Primark.....They do come up trumps! Sometimes, I find some of their clothes wash better than my expensive pieces. Its always worth checking them out, especially if you can get to their big stores at the beginning of the season!. p.s. Love you to check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always find that to!! I hate the way that people call people that wear primark tacky, some things are brilliant!

    love your blog sweet, followed xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a really pretty outfit! I love the boots!
    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete