Welcome to our website !

Work OOTD

By 14:56 , , , , , , , , , , ,

About a week or so ago I bought this top from Topshop, without even really deciding what to wear it with, but I thought, hey, it's white, it's simple, it will go with anything, and £6 for a top in Topshop?! That's insane, and to make it even better, it is now 2 for £10, which to me is perfect for those staple pieces that you really don't want to spend much money on. The throw away pieces, that just look good with anything!


So I decided just to keep it simple, black tube/pencil skirt in a jersey material as well as the top. A chunky gold chain necklace, belt with some gold studs to tie the necklace into the outfit and some chelsea boots to stop it looking TOO casual and sloppy. 



How gorgeous is this picture of my necklace?!
These outfit is honestly the comfiest outfit, it really is! I might even chuck a pair of white frilly socks in the boots just to tie the white in with the rest of the outfit. I love keeping looks simple and chic, and I'm a major fan of the monochrome look!!

You can buy the top here, and the skirt here, and they literally have both of these in every colour!! The boots can be found here.

Ciao bella
Tash
x


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. That necklace is so so pretty!

    Beth xxx
    http://bethsadventuresinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots and the belt! Really nice outfit :)

    http://rubyemeliablogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your chain necklace, it's so nice ;)

    http://aveilt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots, I brought some similar ones from eBay and I practically live in them at work!

    xx
    www.bethanymaeetc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the necklace with the top, it goes super pretty! :)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit especially the necklace and the top, I really like the monochrome look too!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so cute! Love it x

    duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a gorgeous outfit! loving chain necklaces at the moment and the boots add a great edge :)
    xx
    thousandsundowns.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look ! Your blog design is really cute !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have got a similar chunk bracelet from primark and love it!

    ReplyDelete