Welcome to our website !

Tangle Teezer compact styler review!

By 13:16 , , , , , , , , , ,

This is only a quick one today as I received my Tangle Teezer compact styler! I've never used a Tangle Teezer before but I quickly decided I needed to jump on the bandwagon with this and give it a try, seeing as I have extensions and they are such a pain to brush out when you get out the shower, as I am forever trying not to pull them out at the same time!

Here is what the Tangle Teezer compact styler looks like:


How cute is it? Pink and black is brilliant, it looks great in my handbag, is not to small but is not too big, and the little protective cover over the bristles so they don't get damaged in your handbag is fantastic. You can buy one of these here.

I tested this on wet and dry hair, and it is unbelievable! I never really got the hype when it first started, I didn't really understand what it did, but now I do. I have always hated my hair being brushed, I always moaned that it hurt, but this is so gentle it doesn't even feel like you are brushing your hair. It is fantastic for extensions for this reason exactly, no tugging on the extensions, no breaking the hair and pulling all the hair out, just brilliant. I don't think I will ever be using another hairbrush again! I need to buy more of these.

Let me know if you've tried a Tangle Teezer and what you think! 
Also don't forget to enter my giveaway here! Only 6 days left!
Ciao bella,
Tash
x


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I really really want to try this, Ive wanted it for so long! Great review:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I really wanna try it!
    -Fleur
    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have created a tangle teezer review do check it out!
    http://katiesworld-ofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tangle teezers! They're so quick and easy and I agree about the not wanting to use an ordinary brush again!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tash!
    I have nominated you for the liebster award
    You can find out about it here:
    Liebster Award! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review :)

    http://aveilt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have two tangle teezers and I carry one around with me at all times. I cant even use a regular brush anymore either. Love your blog by the way. Just followed.
    halcyonlagoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have one of these they're amazing :) my friends uncle invented the tangle teezer he did a talk at our school after he'd been on dragons den (geeky claim to fame there haha)
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great product! Thanks for sharing. I think I'll go shopping for one now! I'm your newest follower on both GFC and Bloglovin. In fact, I've shown lots of love (likes) on your wonderful bloglovin post. I hope you'll do the same!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete