Welcome to our website !

Primark AW13 best of the best.

By 09:56 , , , , , , , , ,

Recently Primark, or Primarni as it is commonly known, has really upped their game with the quality of their clothes. Yes, of course that means that the prices have, and are going up, but it is still cheap in comparison to the majority of high street stores. I'd much rather pay a little more for a pair of decent quality Primark boots than a lot more in another high street store for that of the same quality!

The AW13 range is no different. Incorporating a lot of tartan and faux leather into their designs this season has done the brand a lot of favours, and has increased my interest in the trends this autumn/winter. The prices are slightly higher, and in turn, the quality looks brilliant!

Here are some of my favourites from the reveal of their new collection:

In the first picture, the tartan dress would not be something I would normally go for, however the model makes it look expensive and tasteful. I love this dress and I really hope they bring it into stores and I can get my hands on one!
The coat on the far right also looks so effortlessly chic and pretty. I'd feel very Kate Middleton esque in this.
No doubt these products will sell out quick and parts of the collection are already coming into stores, so i'd suggest keeping your eyes peeled whenever you go in to good ol' Primarni to check if anything comes in early.
These are some of my other favourites from the collection:

These items are just some of my favourite. Just look how classy and well made they look! The coat looks like it should be made by Celine, the biker trousers and cut out top look very Topshop and the shoes look like they're born in Zara!

I can't wait to get my hands on some key pieces from Primark this month! Let me know what you all think about the collection, and also the pricing increase!!


Don't forget to follow me on GFC and BlogLovin! I will do a giveaway very soon, so keep your beady eyes peeled!

Ciao Bella,
Tash x


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I love the color of that jacket!!! :)
    -Anna
    Makeup 'n More By Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waaaay too in love with the tartan dress and the the oversized jacket/coat!!

    http://www.alicestork.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes <3

    honeyblushblog.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes of course sweetheart, lovely blog! followed you on both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blimmin LOVE Primark. I've already got those burgundy shoes but in blue and black, such a bargain. Loving that Kate-esque coat, definitely going to be trying to find that!

    Love Zoe x
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I think that coat is gorgeous!! would love it in a burgandy too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I love that coat, will definitely be looking out for that in store. I saw the cut out top last time I went to primark but didn't pick it up, kicking myself now though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tartan dress and red jacket, they look so nice! The prices do make me cry a bit inside but like you said it's still cheaper than a lot of other shops! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pink really does look nice I hardly ever see the decent items from lookbooks in the store though :P

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete