Welcome to our website !

Outfit building, an evening out.

By 13:08 , , , , , , , ,

I know i've already done a casual outfit build with this fur gilet, but I may well be going out on friday for a few drinks, so I started to put together an outfit I may well wear, so here it is:


Burgandy midi dress by Topshop, Basic black court heels from Dorothy Perkins, and my fur gilet from a charity shop.
I know a lot of you like my outfit building posts so I thought i'd let you in on this one! It's a bit early in the year for me to be wearing fur, but I just love this outfit, and in all fairness, it's starting to get a bit cooler outside, and it isn't really all that sunny either!!

That's all for now! Ciao Bella,
Tash
x


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This is a gorgeous outfit, I especially love the fluffy gilet...shame you got it from a charity shop because i'd love to get one!

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do have similar ones in topshop atm!!! expensive but good!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this I am such a gilet freak haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore fur gilets!!

    http://sylviazoe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choice, it's a pretty outfit.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete