Welcome to our website !

My new beautiful Primark boots!

By 03:25 , , , , , , , , , ,

Recently I took my birthday money and went into town, with the intention of buying a nice new pair of heeled boots that were comfy enough to wear for long periods of time. Like when i'm at work, or when I go to University. I didn't want to spend too much though, as walking through the streets in England can be almost flooded it rains that much!!

I popped into Primark and I actually had no intention of getting them in there, as in the past Primark boots haven't been all that great, not bad, but not great. But i found the nicest pair of boots that I have ever seen!!


Excuse the terrible photos, my house doesn't like to get any natural light whatsoever! The boots actually look a lot nicer in real life. They are jet black and the photo makes them look very "worn" as in, with creases in the natural bend of the foot etc, but they really aren't too look at in real life!

I just love the gold on the back and on the buckle, it really makes them look that bit more expensive, like you've bought them from Topshop or something! The cut out is also lovely. Not so much that your feet will get soaked, but enough to notice there's a gap in there!

As for comfort these get a 7.5 out of 10. I wore them all day and they didn't hurt, but right at the end is when I started to get a slight pain, on my middle toe on the top believe it or not! I think that may just be because my toe is a bit wonky as it is!!

Well these boots were £20, which I know is a bit expensive for Primark, but seriously, they feel such good quality and they feel like they will last me a long time! There's lovely boots in there at the moment, you should definitely get down there and check!!

That's all for now, don't forget to follow me on GFC and BlogLovin!!
Also within the next week I will be looking at what to get to put in a giveaway for hitting 100 followers on here!
Let me know any of your ideas, or what you would want to see in a giveaway!

Ciao Bella
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. gorgeous boots, love the cutouts! can't wait to see you style them.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! i really like them, not a bad price overall though! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those boots! There so nice a a good price! :)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute boots =)
    Love your blog hunny ^.^
    Follow me too =)

    With Love
    Miss Lil'Susie <3

    http://callmemisslilsusie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi love your boots! I wish i have Primark!
    do you want to make a follow for follow?
    -Regina

    ohhmygossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunningly gorgeous. I though they were very pretty when I just saw the picture of them, but when I actually read the post and you said they were from primark I was shocked! I'll have to get some of these now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great boots! Would look lovely with a pretty floral dress (:

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all your lovely comments!! I can't reply to you all individually, it won't let me :/ but I followed every single one of you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow,this boots are amazing.*__*
    I like your pretty blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes of course sweet heart, just followed you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you sooo much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Visit me on
    circleofchaos on mystylehit.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks sweetheart! and yes i do :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are these from the new A/W collection? Love them!

    xx
    www.bethanymaeetc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes I do believe they are!!! buckles seem to be huge on boots atm!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful boots!!! thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!!!:)))

    besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there :) omg love these!! so cute
    I would love to have us follow each other
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes of course i will follow you xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow they look so expensive! Wouldn't have thought that they were from Primark x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah they are so comfy as well!!!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. saw these the other day! so lovely x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I super Loved all of your post and outfits :)
    Would you like to Follow Me on GOOGLE/GFC?
    I'll gonna follow back as well. Its:

    http://zelaldecoa.blogspot.com/

    xx,You're Fab!:*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love them boots, can't believe they're from primark they look such good quality!
    Great post and blog :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. The more blogs I read, the more I realize that I need to live in a country that has Primark! Love the boots! Congrats on 100 followers! I followed you with GFC and Blog Lovin. Hope you can connect with me, as well! Maybe do a super trendy nail polish giveaway!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for all your lovely comments guys! Of course I will follow you all, and thank you for the conratulations signe!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. great find the boots are lovely for £20 x

    ReplyDelete
  27. They are a great find! They are the perfect height and £20 isn't bad for something you'll wear lots! :)

    Eve & Faye x

    ReplyDelete