Welcome to our website !

Ginvera Nude cover BB cream review.

By 06:14 , , , , , ,


Today I am going to be doing a review on the famous "Ginvera, green tea nude cover BB cream." The lovely people at Ginvera sent me 2 samples (8g each) to test, try, and review. I will say now that they have in no way sent me these products with the expectation of a positive review. All thoughts are my own and are no way influenced by the company. 

That being said, I have had the opportunity to test this product in all it's glory. In the sun, rain, wind, you name it. The classic British weather has really given this product a run for it's money and I in all honesty, couldn't be happier with the product!

This is what I received:


I received 2 samples, of the same product. They came with a lovely little note from the company and also a leaflet of information on the BB cream. They also came in a cute little organza bag with a pretty little wooden heart attached. It's the little things that count! 



The first time that I tested this, was in our beautiful heatwave! I'm not one for leaving the house without ANY make up, and as it was boiling hot and I was about to go into town (and the beach might I add), I opted for this instead of a foundation. I thought, I may as well check it's uses out in all different weather, so I gave it a go and I was quite honestly gob smacked!

I wore the BB cream from 10am until 6pm and I had been beaching it during the day as well and it did not budge! The BB cream lasted all day, looked completely natural and also offered an SPF of 30 so I didn't end up going home with a patchy burnt face.

I also tested it out in the beautiful rain when I got back off my holiday. I got so many compliments at work saying " you should go au natural and wear less make up more often, your skin is flawless!" Little did they know I was wearing this beauty!

The product states that it suits all skin tones, and for me it was absolutely perfect! I wear a MAC shade NW15 and a Revlon color stay shade "buff" and this matched me perfectly. So us pale girls have no need to worry!

For any further information about the product, visit their website here.

This is a swatch of the product on my lovely pale hand:


The BB cream appears very grey until blended, and then it matches perfectly. So do not be scared by the colour! It also feels slightly watery, making it apply to the skin effortlessly and also giving a flawless blendable finish.



This is the BB cream blended. It may not look like great coverage but I thought I would use my freckle as a point of origin. This is a very dark freckle and my MAC and my Revlon foundations don't even cover it, so I think this proves the coverage is decent.

So, ratings:

Coverage: 80% - This is not the highest of coverage, but I don't want that from a BB cream, It gives a decent amount, enough to cover all my blemishes, therefore for me this is perfect.
Irritation: 100% - no irritation for me!
SPF - 100% - You barely get SPF in any foundation or BB cream let alone one as high as 30!
Skin types: 70% - My skin is pretty normal to combination and this gives a dewy finish. It was ok for me, however if you have very oily skin I would suggest wearing it with a setting powder.
Price: 65% I'm not keen on how much it costs as it is just a BB cream and not a foundation, however it is cheaper than my MAC foundation and does give a lovely effect so I would definitely re purchase. You only need the tiniest bit too so it would last a while.

You can purchase this BB cream here!

That's it for now! Sorry it has been so long since my last review or post, i've been moving house and it's my 21st birthday this weekend! Woop! Any requests please let me know, and don't forget to follow me via google friend connect and Bloglovin! Keep a beady eye out as I will be posting a lot more now I have more space and time!

Ciao Bella,
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great review!
    would you mind checking out my blog if you have time?

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reviewing, I've wanted to try this out.

    I also do a beauty blog, please may you check it out and follow my, I followd you on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    honeyblushblog.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review lovely! This sounds lovely and I'd love to give it a go! It sounds perfect for the summer as it's lighter than foundation and it has high SPF in it :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks chick! it really is lovely,you can buy samples on their website! they last a good 5 or 6 goes as well, definitely worth trying!! xx

    ReplyDelete