Welcome to our website !

Ginvera Marvel Gel review

By 09:58 , , , , , , ,

Today I am doing a review on Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel. This product is incredible, read on and i'll tell you why.

So what is Marvel Gel? Basically, Marvel Gel is a facial exfoliant with a difference. The gel is extremely gentle, so much so, that it doesn't even really feel like you are exfoliating, which I think is brilliant for a start! I hate that gritty sandy feeling that you get, that whenever you try to wash it off, it just doesn't all come out and ends up everywhere! Even in my hair!

"Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel works specifically by targeting the cornified skin layer, dissolving and removing dead skin cells on the top most epidermis layer." - Basically in short and sweet terms, it gets rid of dead skin and rubbish that's giving you them spots and blackheads!

Now I must say, i'm a sucker for packaging, anything that looks pretty I seem to have to buy! The packaging isn't pretty in this case but I really do like it, I think it is perfect for the brand and I'm so glad it is a plastic tube. I seem to find with glass I lose so much of the product it's un real, which just seems a bit cheeky to me in all honesty!!

How do I use it?
The first thing I thought about when I got this product was ummm, how do I use it?! You apply to dry skin, with dry fingers, and squeeze a small amount, about the amount you use on a toothbrush and put on your main areas, so nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. You then massage it for about one minute, and the gel will start to get some texture to it. Rinse of afterwards and voila! Beautiful skin in a minute! 

 This is the gel before it is rubbed in, a green colour (of course) and very thick.

You can't see all that well here but this is after it has been rubbed in. Very light exfoliant.

I can now say that after about a week and a half of testing this, I have noticed a huge difference! My face feels like an angel babies bottom! You can really notice a glow in my skin as well. I didn't realise how dull dead skin cells can make your skin but boy, does it make a difference! My skin is now clearer than it has been in a while! I mean, i've never had really bad skin, but I do get spots in little clusters every month or so and this seemed to banish them before they had even begun! 

I will warn you, that the product may break you out in your main problem areas the first few times you use it, as it did with me, however this is purely because it is pulling impurities from your skin, so to get rid of them, you need to get them out first!

Now lastly, I noticed on the side of the packaging it had 10 things that this will "supposedly" do for your skin, so I thought I would rate them out of 10 as well as the other ratings I normally do!

1. Rubs away deep layers of dead skin cells - 10/10 - I assume so as it definitely feels like it! But i'm not getting a microscope out for the sake of this review! 
2. Rubs away blackheads painlessly - 9/10 - This definitely does the job! I do have a couple of stubborn little buggers though that just won't budge, but I can't even squeeze them out!
3. Contracts pores for refined skin - 8/10 - I have definitely noticed most my pores are smaller!
4. Lightens black spots and scars *I can't rate this one as I haven't got any dark spots or scars, sorry guys!*
5. Removes oil seeds - 9/10 - I don't know what oil seeds are but My skin is definitely less oily!
6. Regulates sebum secretion to prevent pimples - 9/10 (after the detox period)
7. Brightens dull complexion - 10/10 - YES, YES, YES. By far the best thing I have noticed about this product!
8. Changes dark rough skin to smooth skin - 10/10 - My skin, as I said, is like an angel babies bottom.
9. Evens out skin tone to give skin clarity - *I can't rate this one as I don't have uneven skin tone*
10. Enhances quick absorption of skin care products - 6/10 - it doesn't necessarily enhance it, but it definitely makes it feel nicer!

Price - £19.95 - 8/10 - For me this is very reasonably priced as it really is such a fantastic product, and also such a necessity for me now, but I know for some of you this may seem a little steep for an exfoliant! - You can buy it here. You can also buy samples for £2 here.
Smell - 7/10 - The smell isn't strong at all which in some senses is brilliant, as you don't want super fragranced products on your skin, but I do love a good sniff at products every now and again!

All in all I think that this really is a fantastic product! It is a holy grail product in my eyes and I don't want to be without it again! You should definitely purchase this, I can't stress enough how much you should! I think the whole Ginvera range is simply amazing, they really know your skin and know what it wants and needs!
And last but not least, check out my previous post to enter my Maybelline Giveaway!
Ciao bella 
Tash x


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This sounds like a really nice product, might have to try it! :)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This review is quite persuasive haha.. But I was wondering- would you recommend this product for dry skin types? (:

    bohorush.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I would, and I'm not just saying that, but the exfoliator is not harsh at all, therefore very easy on all skin types. The exfoliating "beads" as such aren't abrasive at all and only remove dead skin, which is essentially what dry skin is. The best idea would be to remove the exfoliator with a cleanser rather than with water, and then to moisturise afterwards :) Hope this helps sweetie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might try this mind! heard a few people write about this!
    Check out my new blog post I have included you in it :)

    katiesworld-ofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review :)
    http://aveilt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete