Welcome to our website !

August in photos

By 05:14 , , , , , , , , , ,



1. New Vans the boyf bought me <3 2. Mary Kate and Ashley "influence" book. 3. New tattoo I got for my birthday! 4. The coolest pyjama leggings ever, and only a fiver from Primarni! 5. Teen Vogue 6. Flowers from the boyf <3 7. All black everything, ootd. 8. New work attire! 9. My favourite necklace ever!

I am so busy at the moment with Uni, I start in about a month and have a massive summer project to do, but I promise that I won't be neglecting good old blogger!! I just may only be able to do a couple of posts a week!

Ciao Bella,
Tash x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lovely tattoo, so elegant!

    xx
    www.bethanymaeetc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty tattoo! Your blog is darling
    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, as I think your blog is great and deserves more recognition :)
    Check out my post about the award:
    http://bethsadventuresinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-blog-award.html
    Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pyjama leggings so much! Go primark!! I have followed you, if you want to check out my blog and maybe follow me. xx
    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i already follow you sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, love the outfits and the leggings.


    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete