Welcome to our website !

The best of Topshop and what to get in June!

By 11:36 , , , ,

As most of you probably know by now, I work for Topshop. And I must get asked at least 10 times a day, what my favourites are for this month and what goes with what, and what you should do to keep it pristine etc. That's just my day to day working business. I've also been asked what the interview process is like and how to get a job etc. If anyone would actually like me to do a post on this please let me know and I will quite happily do a post! Also if anyone would like a post on the styles of jeans and the names of them, let  me know as well.
But for now, here are my favourites in Topshop as of yet:


1. Silk jumpsuit by Boutique - £85 2. Cami - £16 3. Sheer sleeve top by Boutique - £40 4. Vintage wash Joni jeans - £36.

These are my favourites for Topshop that will take you through summer, right through to winter. First off is the silk jumpsuit. Now I know that the pricing on this is definitely a stretch, especially for student budgets, but this is such a staple piece that you really can't go wrong. This can be worn with a jumper over the top or kept simple for summer, with a cute little belt and flats for daytime, and some bit gold jewellery and heels for a night out. It's such a staple piece I think everyone should have in their wardrobes!

Second is the cami. The basic cami is something that has been FLYING off the shelves. Quite literally because of the sheer floaty material. This is sure to keep you cool in summer and nice and cosy with a cardigan in the summer, and quite frankly the camis just look amazing with everything! They are so versatile, I think everyone should have a cami. Whether it be pastel, neon, or simply black of white. Everyone should have one.

Now the third is simply a piece that I just love. I think it looks so chic, and even though it says it is a top, the model wears it as a dress and I think it looks best like this, or even with some leather leggings. I just think that for a boutique topshop item, it is very cheap!

Lastly is the Joni jeans, and OH my god should everyone have a pair. They are a dupe for the American Apparel easy jeans and they are so comfy I could live in them. They look like high waisted jeans but feel like leggings they are so soft, and they are also flattering on everyone!

Let me know what you guys think of these items and if you'll be purchasing any!

Also don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin and/or google friend connect!

Ciao Bella,
Tash x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hello Fellow Tash :)

    I LOVE the sheer sleeve top, that style is totally transferable. Does it come in other colours? Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. not the same one sweet! but there is one for £20 in the sale which is denim with cream chiffon sleeves, looks amazing on!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeek sounds perfect, you've inspired me to go spend some savings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks chick! I don't mean to cost you all your money :p but there is some lovely stuff going on at the minute!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 2 singlet, so simple but pretty!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Bloglovin': Stolen Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. really like the jumpsuit! i have a few of these already but couls make room in my wardrobe for this one : )

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete