Welcome to our website !

I won!

By 03:05 , , , , , , , , , , ,

This is just going to be a quick post today as I'm on holiday! I really think that we picked the perfect week to go away to Newquay, it's sunny all week and being mine and Joe's anniversary, it's just lovely! I'll make sure to take pictures for all you guys wondering what I did!

BUT the main reason I am writing this post, is because I WON Xtras summer lovin blogging competition!!! The aim was to write a post on your summer must haves, here is my post.
The main prize was £100 store credit and there were also 5 runners up prizes, which included goodie bags worth £30 each.

I was the lucky winner of the top prize and honestly I couldn't be any happier! I never expected to win in a million years, so when I got that email while attempting to get a tan (badly) on the beach, I may have let out a little shriek, but come on, £100 store credit for a store that sells SUPER cheap beauty products is insane! Check out Xtras here . You won't regret it, but your bank balance might!
They sell all sorts of brands from High end perfumes, to Decleor skin care and high street make up such as Revlon and Maybeline for as little as a pound!

I also have a guest post coming up very soon, and I'll give you a little hint, MAC ;) 
I will make sure to do a blog post when I receive my goodies from Xtras!
Have a lovely sunny day!

Ciao Bella
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Congratulations! I just discovered your blog today and find it so cool that you work in Topshop! Following you now (:

    bohorush.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you chicken!:)
    I am now following you too <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, congratulations! That is very exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete