Welcome to our website !

Guest post with Petite In Pink - MAC's mineralize blusher!

By 11:20 , , , , , , , ,

Today I have a blog post with a difference! The lovely Amanda from Petite in Pink is here today to talk to you all about one of her favourite products, MAC's mineralize blusher! This lovely lady has only just got into the swing of blogging, so go and show her some love, I guarantee you will love her blog!  Here's her thoughts:

MAC’s Mineralize Blusher 
by Petite In Pink

A while back I was sick of wearing the same old blush, so I decided to invest on something new. During a trip to MAC I asked for something lightweight, a bit shimmery and sort of peachy, and this is what I got and I couldn't be happier!

Their Mineralize Blush in the shade Warm Soul is absolutely faultless! Its marbled appearance is stunning and makes it real pleasure to wear. Also because it’s a bit shimmery it also highlights your cheekbones and basically works double duty. And because it’s so lightweight you can build it on easily and go as subtle or as shocking as you like! I love it so much I make a habit of wearing it daily, and it hasn't let me down once.

MAC also has about 8 other shades of Mineralize Blushers and they’re all gorgeous. Alongside everything else MAC has to offer, their mineralize Blush has amazing quality. The only down side to it is that their Mineralize collection is generally a bit more expensive than their regular products, but I think it’s definitely worth the splurge because it’s a real investment. Plus the Mineralize collection works amazingly on sensitive skin because generally mineral makeup lacks a whole hoard of potentially irritant chemicals, fragrances and preservatives.

MAC’s Mineralize collection also features Skin-Finishes, Foundation and Lipsticks. From what I’ve seen so far their lipstick seems INCREDIBLE, so I’m definitely going to try it as soon as I can, but until then I’ll continue loving my trusty Blush!


Take a look at my blog (here) for more beauty related posts & don’t forget to comment below and follow both Tash and I on Bloglovin’ (here) !!



I couldn't agree more with Amanda about this product, it is stunning and looks great in your handbag!
Follow my Bloglovin with the links down the side, and google friend connect too! Seeing as it's still here! 
Ciao Bella
Tash
x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i think this has to be the next mac product i want to get my hands on , i already love the soft and gentle mineralize skinfinish and have a shimmer blusher so i think i would love this, as you say its like 2 in one.

    great post hun

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Tash for being such a sweetheart and helping me out!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem sweetheart! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. May need to try this out! Thank u for following me, still working on my blog (I'm a newbie) :p your blog is v inspiring, keep up the good workkk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you from the bbloggers post about you, and I'm glad I did! :)

    I tried these MAC blushes and loved them, but I found out that Milani's baked blushes are a nice dupe of these blushes, and rushed out to get those instead because they are a bit more wallet-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you chicken! I had no idea that post was up already! Oooh i've never heard of them, I may well have to check them out! xxx

    ReplyDelete