Welcome to our website !

Google friend connect is leaving!

By 14:32 , , ,

So i've only just found out that google friend connect is leaving, which means all my lovely followers are going to disappear! So please can you all follow me on BlogLovin, i'll put a link down below which allows you to import ALL the blogs you are following into BlogLovin so you don't have to miss out!

Here's the link:
http://heartifb.com/2013/03/15/how-to-move-your-google-reader-rss-feed-to-bloglovin/

click on "import your favourite blogs to google reader" and it will do all the hard work for you!

Also as a quick note, when I hit 100 followers on BlogLovin, I will do a giveaway!! So keep your bright eyes peeled and help me reach my BlogLovin 100!!

Ciao Bella

Tash x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I have heard the google friend connect is staying and its google reader that is going but who knows better be prepared anyway. Now I am getting the hang of Bloglovin I think I might prefer it.

    Thanks for entering my giveaway. Looking forward to your giveaway. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh this whole thing is just so confusing!! I have no idea what's going on with it anymore!!

    Thanks sweetheart! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah at the mo its just google reader thats going but i'm sure GFC will disappear at some point! I prefer bloglovin to read my fav blogs anyway!

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete