Welcome to our website !

Shower favourites

By 14:15 , , , , , , , ,

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4976547/?claim=cfp3g6t4awd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
So this post is all about what I use when I shower and after i've showered. I change what I use all the time, and some of my favourite shower gels and smelly stuff are from Soap and Glory, but at the moment, these are my favourites.


Toni&Guy shampoo and conditioner for fine hair: 
This shampoo and conditioner is simply the best if your hair is like mine. (So thin it is practically non existent) It is a life saver, smells amazing, and the conditioner leaves my hair so nourished!! I think they are around the £7-8 mark each, however it is on 3 for 2 in Boots so I also grabbed myself the firm hairspray. Now I know this is technically not a "shower favourite" but it was part of the offer and it is AMAZING, so I thought I better throw it in.

Lee Stafford Low FAT cashmere cushion blow dry jelly and "I hate my hair the day it's washed" solution spray: Well that's a mouthful in itself. Right? The blow dry jelly is amazing for thin hair. Now i've used a lot of "thickening" products and this has to be one of my favourite. It really does make my hair a bit thicker and gives it more volume. This used with the solution spray stops any frizz and gives me super sleek volumised hair. I love it!

Palmers Cocoa Butter: Smelling of cocoa butter is amazing in itself but this lotion is really thick and really moisturises dry skin. It makes my skin super soft. It's a little bit sticky until it dries but the smell it leaves makes me turn a blind eye to the slightly sticky formula.

Last but not least, the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and skin tonic: This super refreshing cleanser and toner makes me feel relaxed and fresh after a shower, as well as being fantastic at getting rid of all traces of make up. Check out my last post for a full review on these two products.

And that's it at the moment for my shower favourites!
Hope you enjoyed reading and let me know of anything you've tried that's worth a go!

Tash x

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I havent tried any of the products mentioned apart from the cocoa butter and I agree with yiu 100%

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly always use Soap and Glory too, but it would be nice to try something different! :D Might give these a try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try that blow dry jelly, my hair is fine and I'm always looking for products to thicken it, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some interesting products! My shower routine is super simple and boring.

    Would appreciate it if you check out my blog! :)
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many lovely products! as someone with fine hair, the lee stafford products sound great

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win topshop, asos or space nk vouchers! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love myself a good shampoo and conditioner. I really love the tresemme one for colour treated hair at the minute. The Aussie ones are good too...

    I have a MAC giveaway on my blog, you should come and check it out :) www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete