Welcome to our website !

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser and Skin tonic review.

By 13:14 , , , , , ,


A few days ago I decided that it was time to rekindle my love for the Liz Earle skincare range. I stopped using it purely because of the price and because I went a few months without a job and was really struggling for money, so all my spare money went on finding a job! However, I took a look on the website and decided to get a 50ml bottle of the Cleanse and Polish. I chose 50ml because I thought 30ml wouldn't last me very long but I also didn't want to by the full size bottle incase my skin had changed since I last used it. So, I bought the 50ml starter kit which comes with a muslin cloth in a cute little bag, and I also bought a 50ml skin tonic (toner). Now what I love about this company is that they put every effort in to keep their customers happy. With every order you get a complimentary gift, which in my case was another muslin cloth and a 30ml cleanse and polish!!! Perfect for travelling! I was extremely pleased with this as it meant I was getting 80ml of the product and only really paying for 50ml! They also said it was going to be 3-5 working days, however when I got my confirmation or delivery email, it was here within 2 days.


Bottom left: Skin tonic 50ml - £5.50. Middle: Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser 50ml starter kit - £9.25. Right: Free 30ml cleanse and polish and muslin cloth. Underneath: Free small bag.

Now on to what I actually thought of the products. I'm completely in love!! I have no idea as to why I was so worried it might not work with my skin anymore! This range is fantastic and I thank this for my ultra soft skin and lack of spots.

The cleanse: This cleanser is used in a different way to most cleansers. You put it on dry skin all over your face and really rub it in if you have a lot of make up on. You can put as much or as little as you want on. You then soak the muslin cloth in hot water and ring it out and rub off the cleanser with the cloth. Doing this in circular motions will exfoliate very gently and also bring the blood to the surface of the skin, very slightly plumping the surface to give you a radiant glow. This just generally makes you feel super refreshed as well, but doesn't strip your skin of your natural oils etc.
I use a make up wipe to get rid of the majority of the make up first and then use this to keep my muslin cloths clean! Also always wash them after, otherwise bacteria will stick to them!

The tone: The skin tonic is lovely. It doesn't sting, and it doesn't dry out or dramatically tighten your skin like other toners. I find that is creates a smooth base for moisturiser and tightens my pores within tightening the surrounding skin. This is perfect for a freshen up on a day where you aren't wearing any make up too!

I hope this review helps any of you thinking of trying it out. If you are still a bit worried, why not try the 30ml starter kit? It's cheap and is enough product to give your skin a fair run!
Let me know if you love this as much as I do!
Tash xx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. They all look lovely! The postage was so quick too! It's always nice when packages come earlier than you expect them too :)

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing! Would love to give them a try. I am now following you, please check out my blog and follow if you like, thanks

    http://allthelittlethings3.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey sweetheart thank you!!
      following you back now xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the liz earle cleanse and polish! :)bought it the other day and already love it!
    you have such a pretty blog :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete