Welcome to our website !

Topshop lace crop top dupe!

By 15:27 , , , , ,

Lace crop top - Topshop £15

Hey guys! So this is just a quick one today but I thought I might as well show you all my latest bargain find! As you may or may not know, I work in Topshop. These little beauties have been flying off the shelves ever since we had them! If I recall right, we have a coral, black and white version. We now have a newer version thats a different neckline in like a nudey pink and a baby blue (as you saw my baby blue one in my previous post.)

I went into  Primark the other day after thinking, hmmm I really hope they bring crop tops in, and low and behold this was in there. Almost exactly the same except the trimming on the bottom, and the neckline is a little higher, but it was only £4. So for the sake of saving myself over a tenner, I snapped this up and I love it. You really can't tell the difference between this one and the Topshop one!

At the minute they also have them in a nude pink, gogogo!!!

Tash x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oooh you're incredibly lucky! I remember trying on a maroon one in Topshop, and the price shattered me. (different currency) Still, lucky you! <3

    Lots of love, Rach xo
    lucid-stars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty crop top the lace is very nice! :)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete