Welcome to our website !

Primark SS13 best of the best

By 11:29 , , , ,

Lately images of the Primark Spring Summer range has been plastered all over the internet. There's almost too much that no one can be bothered to look through it all! Quite frankly I'm not particularly impressed with a lot of the photography used, and I think the clothes could have been portrayed a lot better, but here I have decided to break it down into 8 of the best. The 'must haves' if you like of the collection.



This is one of my favourite pieces. It's timeless and added with a biker jacket, it gives a new meaning to the word pretty. 


Spot on for summer these classic heels will keep you looking dainty and will add an edge to the prettiest of dresses at the same time. The black on nude will ensure these go with every outfit.

Looking at this jacket, the quality of Primark clearly seems to be evolving quickly. When I first saw this all I could think of was wow, that looks expensive.


This cute little bralet will look fantastic with a tube skirt for night or a skater skirt for day time.


Hello Marc Jacobs?! Primark have upped there game and this watch reminds me of a classic Marc Jacobs rose gold watch. Clearly for about 1% of the price.


Midi dresses continue to be massive through spring summer, this one would look fantastic with a straw hat and bag, very chic.


These tops I am seeing everywhere at the minute. I'm not entirely sure why but I can picture lounging around in the garden or round the house on a hot day in one of these. Shove a skinny belt round the middle and your ready to go out!


I love this top, pair this with a pair of disco pants and a beanie for a chilled out day time look while it's still cold outside.

All in all I like the collection and there's a few pieces I would definitely consider buying. 
Check the rest of the collection out on www.instyle.com

Tash x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the first dress and I would love to wear it with a leather jacket! x


    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we had Primark over here! I think the bralet is super funky, and is the ultimate summer/spring top. Loving the way you'd style the last top, disco pants are slowly making their way onto my wishlist.

    Much love, Rach <3
    lucid-stars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've a feeling I'll buy Primark out. I don't think I've ever found a collection from there I've wanted SO much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grate looks! I followed you here in blog, hope you follow me back! Nice day!
    Keep in touch. Greetings from Moscow!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete