Welcome to our website !

No. 7 gentle skin cleanser and toner

By 12:21 , , , ,

When I first picked up these little beauties from No. 7 I was a little unsure wether they would be any good or not, but seeing as I had two vouchers to use to get £5 off I thought I might as well give them a go, and I'm glad I did! These normally go for £8 each but I got them both for £6 after using my vouchers!!
The cleanser is very thick and therefore you need more than a normal cleanser to cover the whole face, but it really does the job and gets rid of all traces of make up without pulling on the skin. The neutral almost baby like smell makes your skin feel refreshed and squeaky clean.
Followed by the toner the skin really is left super soft and I couldn't recommend this more!

Tash x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. They look great prosucts, i really want to try some!)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive got the cleanser too and its soo good! Have you tried their "Essential Moisture" cream too? I totally recommend it if you havent x

    bohorush.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete